CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Disney Princess SB Layout


This is from the same scrapbook. The theme for my daughter's "term" as the leader of the group was Disney Princesses (she is a Disney freak). As soon as I got my Cricut I knew I had to have to the Disney Princess carts. I think they were the first carts that I purchased besides the ones that came with my Cricut.


This is my first attempt at layering. Those tiny pieces are murder! I think they turned out pretty good.




Second layout. While doing this project sometimes there were just too many pictures to fit in one layout. Plus it let me use each of her favorite Disney Princesses and some of the associated characters. Her favorite is Belle. That's why she is first!

No comments:

Post a Comment