CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Easter SB Layout





My daughter is in a Masonic youth group called Job's Daughters. She was the leader of her group from last December through this past June and it's tradition that she receives a scrapbook with pictures and stuff from her meetings and activities. I finished the scrapbook this summer (late) but at least it's done. So now I'm going to start posting pictures of my layouts. Please be gentle.... these were my first attempts at using an Expression (or any Cricut product) and the first time I had scrapbooked in a LONG time!
I did this layout with A Walk in My Garden. The clouds were made by using a design in Storybook and combining them in DS. I think the font is Alphalicious. Thanks for taking a look.

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout, look forward to seeing more....Great start to your layout, looks pretty nice to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful...and I love your Easter layouts! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete