CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Jobie's Word Book


Job's Daughters is also referred to as "Jobies". I wanted to mess around with a word book so I decided to put this together. I followed The Pink Stampers idea of using poster board for this. I think it turned out pretty good but I think it would have been sturdier if I had covered the poster board with card stock instead of thin paper (its the only thing I had in purple). Purple and white are our colors. I decided to go forward with it anyway. I'm going to give it away to one of the girls at the next meeting. I think pink goes great with purple, so therefore the color combo. I didn't have a Bind-it-All when I put this together so i just used ribbon. I now have a BIA and I can't wait to use it!! I hope you can see the stickles and embossing in the pix.

I'm working on another book using chip board. It's turning out okay so far but I think I need the deep cut blade. I will finish that up once I get that.

1 comment: