CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birthday Book

I've been invited to a surprise party for a good friend on the same night my daughter arrives. My daughter will only be here for 24 hours so I really want to spend the few hours we'll have alone at Disneyland rather than at the party. Well this friend has been admiring my word/shape books so I decided she is going to get one. Since she is a December *baby* I decided to use Christmas paper for the base paper. It's a more elegant Christmas paper so it doesn't look too Christmasy (is that a word?).

So far this one hasn't taken too long to do. I designed and cut out the chipboard and base pages yesterday and worked on the layers today. Now I have to work on the inside pages. I'll post those when I'm done.

I was asked to share what the pages look like before they're decorated. So here you go....



I used pop dots on some of the layers. You can't really see it from the top picture. I hope you can get the idea from these pictures.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment